COMMODITY: Used Cooking Oil for Biodiesel Production
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL ANALYSIS / UCO:
- Free fatty acids: 3.75 % - M.I.U ( Moisture and Impurities): 0.02 % - Saponification value: 186 - Iodine value: 120 - Titre C (melting point): 13.75" C - Specific Gravity @ 25'C : 0.915 Density (kg/m3) - 900 (min); 920 Flashpoint by P.-M. (Degree C) - 225 Calorific Value (kj/kg) - 36,000 Kinematic Viscosity (40 deg.C) (mm2/s) - 38 Carbon Residue (mass-%) - 0.4 Iodine Number (g/100g) - 110 Sulphur Content (mg/kg) - 20 (max) Variable Properties: Contamination (mg/kg) - 25 (max) Acid Value (mg KOH)/g) - 2.0 (max) Oxidation Stability (110 deg.C) (h) - 5.0 (min) Phosphorus Content (mg/kg) - 15 (max) Ash Content (mass%) - 0.01 (max) Water Content (mass%) - 0.075 (max) The oil is fully filtered and contains no impurities
1. Buyer submits LOI allowing soft probe or LOI & BCL.
2. Seller issues FCO.
3. Buyer returns signed and stamped FCO.
4. Seller issues Contract with full banking.
5. Buyer and Seller sign and exchange contracts
6. First payment: 30% prepayment against pro forma invoice or signed contract at order time
7. Last Payment: 70% payment upon arrival and confirmation of goods at destination port.
Reference offer code: NI
Please contact me via email only: