D2 Offer (Please check the attached Specs)
ICPO to: (Only start working after we will have ICPO. First we do DD if not acceptable please don't send your email)
Attn. H. Prins - MD
A. Lakhani - Assoc. partner
Price: Platts minus 15$ / 18$
Volume is 50.000 MT.
Commission: 1.5$ to us (Seller Side)
1.5$ to you (Buyer Side)
If Buyer want liftable. We need the name of the Ship tanker and the laycan time.
Procedures: (This is very good procedures)
(1) Seller issues Draft Contract and open for amendment. Buyer signatory the contract with authorized signature.
(2) After FINAL Contract signed by both parties, Seller must issue Commerical Invoice for the shipment (all immediate liftable amount) at the Port of Rotterdam. Seller also sends the copies of TSR (Tank Storage Receipt) no ship to ship, SGS (fresh and updated) and DTA (Dip Test Authorization) along with the Commerical Invoice VIA EMAIL to Buyer within 24 hours after signed the contract.
(3) Buyer after verified the TSR, SGS and DTA, Buyer shall issue MT103 for the liftable shipment/quantity to Seller's bank by World Top 50 Banks only.
(4) Seller in receipt of the payment instrument (MT103) shall courier the original SGS, Tank Receipt, Ownership Title Transfer, Export License and all other necessary documentations.
(5) Delivery commences as per contract.
(6) For Consecutive monthly delivery, the Buyer after completed the first delivery within Five Banking Days to issue an IRREVOCABLE NON-TRANSFERABLE REVOLVING DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT (IRDLC) valid for the contract period in favor of the Seller to cover 100% of the total value of monthly quantity of the commodity.
(7) After Buyer issue the IRDLC to Seller's bank and to activate the 2% PB from Seller.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org