Mr De Lawrence,
Would you please contact me with your procedure and ICPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
My seller deliver if the offer is real.
>> Mr. De Lawrence, Rady Cash International Project
RUSSIAN BUNKER Fuel Oil /MAZUT 100GOST WANTED BY SERIOUS BUYER
1. Buyer sends LOI/ICPO with bank details and right for soft probe.
2. Seller issues FCO and Buyer reply acceptance.
3. Buyer/Seller send draft contract, after amendments and both parties’ sign.
4. Buyer and Seller lodge Contract in their respective banks. Electronically signed contract is accepted before hardcopy is exchanged.
5. Within 5 days after contract entered, Seller’s bank provides confirmation, by bank
letter or via SWIFT wire to Buyer’s bank, that confirm Seller’s bank will reply an operative 2% PB upon receiving a DLC from Buyer’s bank.
6. Buyer’s bank issues a non-operative DLC to Seller’s bank and Seller’s bank replies
an operative 2% PB and activates both instruments.
7. After receiving and verifying Buyer’s DLC, Seller bank sends partial/full POP.
8. Delivery commence as per scheduled.
9. Buyer releases payment (T/T or other agreed format) after SGS inspection for quantity, quality of cargo received at discharging port.
10. Seller release commissions to Mandates and intermediaries involved.
1. We do not pay for any upfront “legal fee” beyond the conventional trade. We will pay in a package within a Documentary Letter of Credit, for a CIF trade.
2. Seller’s 2% Performance Bond is expected to be issued from an accepted bank, i.e. SBER.
3. Quality and Quantity of receiving cargo at the SGS inspection at Buyer’s discharging port is deemed to be final as measurement of payment.
4. Priority purchase offer to Seller who could provide past records of export, i.e. Bills of Lading, custom clearance.
5. Please take note we could only issue one instrument, DLC for each deal. Upon Seller’s request it could be arranged as DLC + T/T payment.
6. Please kindly take note we are unable to issue conditional MT103/23 from our banks for such service are not accessible in China at this time.
7. Our bank, Bank Of China, shall confirm Buyer’s payment capability pertaining to contract obligation via SWIFT wire. No POF, Blocked Fund Letter, MT799, will be provided.
Please confirm your in-principle acceptance of the above terms and conditions/ procedures, and let us enter into detail contract terms. This Letter of Intent is valid for SEVEN (7) days as per date of issuance. We look forward to purchase M100 commodity from your excellent supply.