SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
THIS DEAL IS GOING THROUGH MR. ALVARO
lgsar General Trading LLC, Dubai acting as a Seller and Title Holder with Responsibility hereby confirm our Capability and Readiness to enter into a contract for the supply of below EN590 Russia Origin to End Buyer / Representatives under the conditions / Terms of Russian Ministry of Energy Export Control Rules and Regulations set forth below.
Commodity: EN 590
Quantity: 50,000 MT OR MORE PER MONTH
Price: Net USD 395 /MT & Gross USD 405
Shipping Term: FOB NOVOROSSIYSK, RUSSIA
Payment: Through revolving LC
Contract period: 12 Months Contract with Possible rolls and Extension
Inspection: Quality and Quantity by SGS or Equivalent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Buyer issues an official ICPO & Buyer company profile.
2. Seller issues commercial invoice & purchase agreement for first lift quantities for party’s signatures and endorsement, Buyer Signs and returns to Seller.
3. Buyer’s provide SGS or INTERTEK customer code.
4. Seller issues:
a. Fresh SGS Report;
b. Dip Test Authorization;
c. Fuel Injection Report;
d. Certificate of origin;
e. Product Passport Dip Test Report;
5. Buyer verifies fuel in Seller's tank and immediately provides Tank storage receipt, Tank Storage Receipt or Q88, CPA or pay extension of the Seller tanks.
6. Buyer successful Q&Q Dip Test on the product, Buyer makes the payment for
the Total Value of the Product Injected into the Tanks through Transferable LC at sight. Buyer will give a tentative time to lift the product from Seller’s tanks, after 48 hours of given time the storage charges will be in account of Buyer if the product is not lifted.
7. Seller commence with the injection of the First Month Shipment Quantity from the Seller’s Tanks through the Pipeline into the Buyer’s Storage Tanks or
8. Upon Seller Receipt of the Payment for the Product from the Buyer, Seller issues to Buyer the Title Ownership of the product and all Exporting Document of the product.
9. Buyer lifts the product with its Vessel Tanker or Tank Farm.
10. Seller pays all Intermediaries involved in the transaction, and Subsequently Monthly Shipment continues as per Terms and Conditions of the Sales and Purchase Agreement Contract between Buyer and Seller and if required, revolving LC is issued by the buyer to cover monthly delivery.
11.Performance bond of 2% will be provided from the Seller’s side against LC.