Pls find the buyer's payment procedures for Gasoil 10ppm, 50ppm, 0.05%, 0.25%, and 0.50% Sulfur grade cargo.
Please follow buyer's purchase procedure is listed,
1. We are interested in Gasoil 10ppm, 50ppm, 0.05%, 0.25%, and 0.50% Sulfur grade cargo.
2. The trial order quantity will start from 10,000mt (75,000bbL), if all trading smoothly, we will increase quantity to 20,000mt, 40,000mt.
3. Packing is in bulk vessel delivery, CIF Taichung Port, TAIWAN.
4. Please offer your cargoes' typical specs as COA, SGS to review quality.
5. Please quote us your best price that we can compare to other suppliers.
6. We will offer SPA (Sales & Purchase Agreement) draft if the quality is acceptable and the price is competitive.
7. Our payment terms is Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) 100% At Sight as payment instruments.
8. We will issue the DLC after receipt seller's 2%PB.
9. The surveyor as SGS Q&Q cost at loading port is charged to seller, and the SGS Q&Q cost at discharging port is charged to 50% seller and 50% buyer.
10. The SGS Q&Q at discharging port is necessary documents for the bank negotiation.