1. Buyer issue ICPO + CP
2. Seller issue C.I. with his Export License. Buyer signs C.I. and return back to Seller with his TSA (issued by Buyer or Buyer’s Associate Company).
3. Seller issue the below listed Proof of Product document to Buyer:
A. Injection Report & Timesheet and Tank’s Statement of Facts.
B. Product Passport (Quality & Quantity Analysis)
C. DTA (Dip Test Authorization Letter)
D. TSR (Tank Storage Receipt)
E. ATV (Authorization to Verify) No physical verification
F. ATSC (Authorization to Sell and Collect)
4. Buyer secure its tank time and provides to seller a minimum of 3 days valid TSR & ATI to seller record and verification on buyer’s lease tank capacity before buyer perform Dip Test in the seller’s tank with SGS for Q & Q. NCNDA/IMFPA forms are signed by all parties.
5. Upon successful Dip Test result of the product in seller’s tanks, buyer makes payment via MT103/TT for the total value of the product against final Certificate of analysis (Q&Q), full POP Documents and simultaneously the Title to the product is pass on to the buyer with all Export Documents of the product and buyer lifts the product.
6. Seller pays seller’s side commission and buyer pays buyer’s side commission based on IMFPA.
7. Buyer and Seller sign the subsequent contract for monthly delivery of the product and the monthly deliveries continue as agreed in the schedule for delivery and buyer makes payment for every shipment deliver to buyer’s reception facility at the destination port and payment is made by MT 103/TT after buyer confirmation of Quality & Quantity by successful Dip Test done by SGS or equivalent surveyor on each monthly shipment.