If your Buyer ccept our procedure SPOT FOB Rotterdam , contact us
FOB : Rotterdam Netherlands Port
Loaded from Port : Primorsk-Ust-Luga
Injection time 2-3 days
Inspection SGS or Equivalent
TERMS OF SALE SPOT
1) Buyer issue ICPO .
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer to countersign and return to Seller signed CI and buyer send TSA for Seller approval and Seller approve buyer TSA for buyer to proceed.
3) Seller issue POP documents to Buyer:
a) Commitment to supply,
b) Certificate of Origin,
c) Authorization To Sell
d) License Certificate,
e) Statement of availability of product,
f) Notice of Readiness to Commence Injection of the Product
4) Buyer provide to Seller
A. Empty tank to receive fuel (TSR)
B. Authorization to Verify,
C. Ready to Receive
5) Seller provide buyer
a) Dip Test Authorization
b) Pre Injection Report
c) Tank with fuel to inject in buyer tank
d) Authorization to Verify
e) Fresh SGS to Buyer
6) Buyer Send SGS to conduct Dip test and SGS issue SGS report to buyer
7) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and Buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report
8) Seller issue Title ownership documents to the buyer.
9) Commission against IMFPA agreement
TERMS OF SALE SPOT
1) Buyer issue ICPO
2) Seller issue CI to buyer and Buyer sign and return signed CI along TSA.
3) Seller issue PPOP documents to Buyer directly
a.Commitment to supply,b.Certificate of Origin,c.Authorization To Sell,d.License Certificate
4) Buyer provides to Seller from their tank farm A.port terminal code of their storage tank, B.Authorization to Verify, C.Readiness to Receive fuel.
5) Seller confirm buyer documents and issue to buyer TSR/ATV, Unconditional Dip Test Authorization (DTA), SGS report.
6) Buyer conduct Dip Test inspection in Seller tank to confirm the quality and quantity of the product.
7) Buyer provide TSR for Injection of the product into buyer tank
8) After injection of Product then Buyer make payment via MT103/TT for the lifted product to Seller nominated bank
9) Seller issue and transfer title ownership documents to buyers
10) Commission to all intermediaries involved as per IMFPA agreement via MT103/TT.