FOB : Houston TX port- Rotterdam Port.
1) Buyer issue ICPO .
2) Seller issue Commercial Invoice (CI) for Buyer to countersign and return to Seller signed CI and buyer send TSA for Seller approval and Seller approve buyer TSA for buyer to proceed.
3) Seller issue POP documents to Buyer:
• Commitment to supply,
• Certificate of Origin,
• Authorization To Sell
• License Certificate,
• Statement of availability of product,
• Notice of Readiness to Commence Injection of the Product
4) Buyer provide to Seller
• Empty tank to receive fuel (TSR)
• Authorization to Verify,
• Ready to Receive
5) Seller provide buyer
• Dip Test Authorization
• Pre Injection Report
• Tank with fuel to inject in buyer tank
• Authorization to Verify
• Fresh SGS to Buyer
6) Buyer Send SGS to conduct Dip test and SGS issue SGS report to buyer
7) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and Buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report
8) Seller issue Title ownership documents to buyer.
9) Commission against IMFPA agreement
10) Buyer open SBLC/MT760 for monthly shipment and Seller open 2%PB to buyer
11) Seller inject fuel into buyer tank and Buyer Pays by MT103 against SGS report and Seller issue Title
ownership documents to buyer and Commission against IMFPA agreement.