DIP AND PAY NON-NEGOTIABLE TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
1. Buyer provide ICPO with scan passport copy of the signee.
2. Seller issues CI along TSR with GPS Coordinates.
3. Buyer presents signed CI along with MOU endorsed by a trusted attorney.
4. Seller sends ATSC, Q&Q report at Rotterdam and ATV via secured email.
5. Buyer extends seller tank and all parties sign NCNDA/IMFPA.
6. Seller issues DTA to allow buyer’s inspectors perform dip test survey. 7. After confirmation of the dip test result, the buyer makes payment for product via MT103.
8. Seller submit the full Proof of Product, title of ownership to buyer then buyer lifts product.
9. Seller pays all intermediaries according to the signed NCNDA/IMFPA and issue draft Contract.