>> Ms. Jenny Wong, Golden Miles RE Pty Ltd
Diesel EN590--Ultra low sulfur Diesel 10PPM
I can assist you if the following procedures are acceptable.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOR ROTTERDAM DELIVERY
1. Buyer issues ICPO, CP, Passport copy.
2. Seller Issues Draft Contract along with commercial Invoice- Buyer signs and returns to Seller along with verifiable Tank Storage Agreement (TSA).
3. Seller verifies TSA and provides the following PPOP documents via Email or fax to Buyer/Buyer´s bank.
Authorization to sell and collect (ATSC)
Product Quality passport (SGS)
Pre injection receipt
Verifiable Allocation transaction passport code certificate
Tank Storage Receipt (TSR).
Authorization to Verify
4. Within 3 days of receipt and verification of PPOP documentation, buyer provides Storage Tank Receipt (TSR), Authorization to inject (ATI) documents of his rented tanks at a tank farm of their choice. Seller commences injection of product into Buyer´s rented tanks.
5. All involved parties sign NDNCA-IMPFA documents.
6. Seller issues dip test authorization (DTA), complete fuel injection report from the pipeline company.
7. Upon satisfactory dip test inspection (SGS) at Buyer expense, Seller immediately issues the title transfer of product ownership, certificate of ownership to buyer, as well as all necessary export documentation.
8. Buyer releases full invoice value via MT103 to Seller’s bank within 48 hours and lifting commences.
9. Seller pays all intermediaries as per the IMPFA.
Delivery Terms: FOB
Origin: Russian Federation
Loading ports: Novorossiysk / Primorsk / Vladivostok / Nakhodka Port / Port of Rotterdam, UST- Luga Port (Any Safe Russian Port).
Pricing FOB: $352 gross / $340 net. there is also a fixed price option at Platts - $30
Crude Oil: Russia only has a blended export product. Platts - $11 gross / $8 net
minimum qty: 1,000,000 bbl and max 7,000,000 bbl per month.
Please email me directly at email@example.com