PROCEDURES ON TTT:
1. Seller and Buyer sign and seal this Contract with banking Coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic and signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged with their respective banks.
2. Buyer releases valid vessel document viz; Q88, CPA, Chartered Receipt, Authority To Load (ATL) addressed to the Seller, Supercargo and Inspector’s scanned passports.
3. Laden Vessel Captain issues a marine NOR to Buyer's Vessel, both Vessels longside, Buyer releases commitment payment of One Hundred Million (N100,000,000.00) Naira. Supercargo and Inspector cross over to the mother Vessel, Inspector takes sample, Supercargo remains on board and Transshipment is made.
4. Seller releases Master's Receipt and Discharge Certificate.
5. Buyer releases final payment for the cargo cost and commissions.
6. Seller releases Cargo documents and the both vessels untie.
Contact if serious and ready:
Mr. Steven Omo Onofua
For my direct contact numbers, send me a mail first.
Do not call the number on my profile as it's for Fax only.