Specification: Nigeria DPR specification (DENSITY 0.85)
Quantity: 5,000 metric tons with rolls and extension.
GROSS Price:N136.00 LESSN2.00 PERLTR
BUYER SIDE COMMISSION: IS N0.80K FREE AND INTACT
NOTE: NO VESSEL DETAILS NO DEAL.
A CONCERNED BUYER PLS. FORWARD YOUR CURRENT VESSEL DETAILS THAT IS VALID AND WE CLOSE IT. THIS SELLER IS DISPOSED TO GIVE A FREE NOR JUST IN 24 HOURS AFTER SIGNING OF THIS CONTRACT SPA BY A JUST CONFIRMED BUYER.
PROCEDURES ON TTT DELIVERY
1. Seller and Buyer sign and seal this Contract with banking Coordinates and
exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic and signed copy by
both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be
changed. The executed SPA is lodged with their respective banks.
2. Buyer releases valid vessel document viz; Q88, CPA, Chartered Receipt, Authority To Load (ATL) addressed to the Seller, Supercargo and Inspector’s scanned passports.
3. Laden Vessel Captain issues a marine NOR to Buyer's Vessel, both Vessels longside, Buyer releases commitment payment of One Hundred Million (N100,000,000.00) Naira. Supercargo and Inspector cross over to the mother Vessel, Inspector takes sample, Supercargo remains on board and Transshipment is made.
4. Seller releases Master's Receipt and Discharge Certificate.
5. Buyer releases final payment for the cargo cost and commissions.
6. Seller releases Cargo documents and the both vessels untie.
11-DOCUMENTS IN VIEW to be swift to Buyer’s Bank by Seller’s Bank for Payment Instrument
1. Clean Ocean Bill of Lading, One (1) Original and three (3) copies
2. Seller’s Commercial Invoice, One (1) Original and three (3) copies
3. Certificate of Quality and Quantity, One (1) original and three (3) copies.
4. Certificate of Origin One (1) Original and three (3) copies
5. Cargo Manifest &Masters Receipt
THIS SELLER IS A WHITE MAN READY TO DEAL WITH YOUR CONFIRMED BUYER ONLY.
CONTACT FOR SPA: MICHAEL LADESUYI
Mail Me At: email@example.com