Date of Issue: December 05, 2017
Validity: Stock Valid or December 12, 2017
To: End Buyer.
We, on behalf of Seller, with full corporate and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury confirm that
we are ready, willing and able to supply the following commodities:
ORIGIN Russia Federation
PACKING By Bulk, Vessel Delivery
INSPECTION SGS or Equivalent at loading by Seller. SGS/DIP/CIQ at unloading by Buyer.
SHIPMENT Will be advised.
DELIVERY FOB, ROTTERDAM PORT
PAYMENT As per Procedure
PB As per Procedure.
INCOTERMS FOB, INCOTERMS 2000 with latest amendments.
PRODUCT Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade 54 (JP54), Standard Export Quality
QUANTITY 100,000 BBL(Min) + 1,000,000 BBL(Max)/month ⅹ 12months
PRICE US$46/US$44 per BBL, FOB, ROTTERDAM
PRODUCT Virgin Fuel D6
QUANTITY 20,000,000 Gal(Min) ~ 200,000,000 Gal (Max) per Month ⅹ 12Months
PRICE US$0.72/US$0.70 per Gal, FOB, ROTTERDAM
Page 1 of 2
NON-NEGOTIABLE TRANSACTION PROCEDURES (Product in Seller Tanks):
1. Buyer issues ICPO containing the Seller's working procedure with Banking Details and scanned
Copy of Buyer's passport along with TSA.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice of the Product in Tanks at the port; Buyer and Buyer's logistic
sign and return back Commercial Invoice to Seller.
3. Seller issue to Buyer PPOP listed below:
a. GPS Coordinate-Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
b. Injection Report
c. Unconditional Dip test authorization letter (DTA)
d. Authorization to sell.
e. Fresh SGS Report in Seller Tank.
f. Authorization to Verify the Product in Seller's Tank (ATV)
4. Seller issues NCNDA/IMFPA for the following document to all Intermediaries involve in the
Transaction and to Buyer for signing.
5. Buyer inspects by SGS on Buyer’s expenses and sends TSR.
6. Upon successful Dip Test in Tanks, product will immediately be injected into Buyer's tanks. Buyer
makes Payment for the product via MT103 and Seller transfers Title Ownership to Buyer