Hello Mr Raja,
I am interested in this offer. could you email me on email@example.com
>> Mr. SAMUEL RAJA, FAAM UNITED LLC
FRESH SGS TANK FARM- NO UPFRONT
1. Buyer issues ICPO to End Seller according to the End seller procedure
2. Seller issues draft contract and commercial invoice, both party counter sign and completion.
3. Buyer return countersigned draft contract and commercial invoice to Seller with a letter of acknowledgement.
4 .End Seller issues NCNDA for all parties to sign and return.
5. Seller issues DTA attached with the fresh SGS Report and tank receipt to buyer, Buyer order SGS to conduct DIP Test of the product in the seller Tank.
6. Upon successful dip test, buyer issues full payment of the product at sight via MT-103, T/T.
7. End Seller transfers title to the buyer and loading starts. if option to contract is selected, End Seller issues C.I.F contracts to be signed by seller and buyer.
8. Buyer lift product and Seller's bank release the commission to the mandates and intermediaries involved according to signed NCNDA & IMFPA agreement.
9. All Intermediaries Officially Notarizes the Signed NCNDA via seller’s attorney (Seller do not take responsibilities of the Charges), then Seller pays commissions to Seller side and Buyer side intermediaries via MT103