TERMS OF TRANSACTION
Commodity: Aviation Kerosene Colonial Grade JP54 Gost 10227-86
Origin: Russian Federation
Liftable Quantity: 1,000,000 Barrels
Monthly Quantity: 2,000,000 Barrels x 12 months
Fixed Price: USD $42 Gross/$40 Net per Barrel
Delivery Term: FOB Rotterdam Port
Payment Term: Wire Transfer MT103 after the dip test.
Contract Term: Spot or 12 months contract
Loading Port: Rotterdam Port
Inspection: SGS inspection at loading port for Buyer’s expense.
Commission: Seller pays $1.00 to Seller side and $1.00 to buyer side per Barrel.
FOB ROTTERDAM TERMS & TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
1. Buyer issues ICPO with full Banking Co-ordinates, to Supplier as per the commercial terms & conditions with an official letter of acceptance from Buyer’s company.
2. Seller/Supplier issues its Commercial Invoice (CI)to Buyer, valid for the available quantity in the Suppliers logistics storage facilities, which is ready to transfer into the Buyers approved tanks/Vessels.
3. Buyer signs and returns CI, along with buyer’s passport copy, Corporate Profile and Company Registration to Supplier.
4. Supplier then issues to the Buyer, the following PPOP documentation:
a) INTERTEK Inspection Agency test report, not less than (48) hours from the date and time of loaded tanker/vessel.
b) Valid Tank Storage Receipt (48hrs-TSR), to confirm the fuel injected into the Supplier's leased tanks in Rotterdam port.
c) Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) between the Refinery/Supplier and Tank Farm Operator.
d) Product Passport Dip Test Analysis Report issued by Indigenous laboratory Inspection Agency.
e) Injection Report from Rotterdam pipeline.
f) Certificate of Origin.
g) Authority to Sell Certificate on-behalf of supplier (ATSC).
h) Authority to Verify (ATV).
i) GOST-R Russ Standard - Analytical Test Report.
j) Tank-List Co-ordinates
5. Upon the receipt and confirmation of the aforementioned product documents, Supplier issues an "Unconditional" Dip Test Authorization (DTA) within the valid 48 hrs, to enable Buyer secure a sufficient storage validity period-(minimum of 3-7 days) for Buyer's Inspection team board logistics terminal to perform Dip Test in-conformity of the technical standard of the fuel quality & quantity on Suppliers Tanks.
6. Buyer immediately order its either SGS, INTERTEK or SAYBOLT Inspection Agencies for the fuel surveying to be performed in the Suppliers Tank/s. Buyer pays for its Q&Q Inspection.
7. Upon satisfactory Q&Q inspection, Buyer sends their (TSR + ATV + ATI + copy of SGS, INTERTEK or SAYBOLT Inspection Report) to the Supplier. The Supplier immediately issues its Final (CI) to Buyer as per the quantity Report, along with the Title of Ownership Certificate to be followed by all Export documentation.
8. Buyer makes 100% payment to Suppliers nominated Bank Account by MT103/TT wire transfer for the total product.
9. Trans-loading commence into buyer tank and Seller issue Title of ownership Certificate in Buyer's name.
10. Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer payment.