To End Buyer/Mandate/Agent
STANDARD TRADING PROCEDURES:
1. Buyer issue an L.O.I./I.C.P.O. and N.C.N.D.A. & I.M.F.P.A.to seller.
2. Seller issues F.C.O. to Buyer.
3. Buyer signs F.C.O. and return to Seller with a letter of acceptance.
4. Seller issues Draft Contract open for Amendments.
5. Buyer returns Signed Draft Contract.
6. Buyer returns the Counter-Signed Contract to Refinery and obtains:
-Certificate of Product
-Ownership & Allocation-Code from the Assigned Russia Ministry of Energy for Legitimate approval to purchase petroleum products from Russian Federation.
7. Seller issues Original-Contract for Final-Signatory, Both Party Exchange HardCopies of Contract via Courier Service.
8. Seller and Buyer Finalize Shipment-Schedule with Shipping-Company.
9. Seller issues to Buyer the Full-P.O.P. to the Buyer Bank to Bank.
10. Buyer's Bank issues Non-Operative Letter of Credit or other Acceptable means of Payments to Seller.
11. Seller issues 2%. P.B. to activate Buyer's Letter of Credit or other Acceptable means of Payments as agreed on contract.
12. Upon Completions and Verifications of All Documents Shipment Commences.
Interested clients should please contact us.