We have LNG USD850/MT CIF, ORIGIN MIDDLE EAST.
Minimum 300,000 MT monthly for 12 months with rolls and extensions up
First trial delivery: 125,000.00 MT.
Weight tolerance ± 10% (Plus / Minus Ten Percent )
1. Buyer issues LOI.
2. Seller issues FCO, Buyer accepts signs and stamps the FCO and returns
to Seller or issues ICPO and SWIFT RWA and Comfort Letter or BCL issued
from the Buyer’s bank providing his ability to issue DLC Bank to Bank.
3. Buyer provides all the details of the discharge port
4. Seller submits the draft contract to the Buyer of Review.
5. Seller and buyer both will sign/seal by e mail the SP-Contract and
consider it as the official and final Contract copy. The Contract,
exchanged by e mail shall be regarded as official and binding until
Seller& Buyer send the Hard copies by DHL ( OR similar Express Courier
6. Buyer’s bank opens within 5 days after signing of Contract even
electronically the Irrevocable, Transferable and Confirmed DLC, (in
accordance with the Contract).
7. Seller specifies the delivery schedule in the separate appendix to
8. Delivery commences as per contract.