WE HAVE REQUIRED FOLLOWING GRADE OF CORN FROM INDIA
QUANTITY = 12500 MT
Yellow Corn Grade No.2
1. Moisture: 13% (Max)
2. Heat damaged kernels: 0.1% (Max)
3. Total damaged kernels include heat damaged: 4.0% (Max)
4. Protein: 9% (Min)
5. ADMIX 1-2% (Max)
6. Aflatoxin 20 PPB (Max)
7. Packing: Bulk
8. All Inspection for Product specifications by Societe Generale de
Surveillance (SGS) for Quantity, Quality, and Weight per shipment
and Specification of goods as stated above.
CIF ALEXANDRIA PMT.
CONTINUE CORN No.2
Shipment Schedule : First week of August 2012
Payment term : 100% Cash On Delivery - Trans-Shipment Allowed
Documents to be supplied: 1) Bill of Lading (Original+3 Copies)
2) Original Invoice – 3 Sets
3) Packing List – 3 Sets
4) Phytosanitary Certificate
5) Fumigation Certificate
6) Country of Origin Certificate
7) Beneficiary Certificate
8) Insurance Certificate
9) Quantity & weight Certificate Issued by Independent Surveyor.
Export/Import Costs : All export related costs to be borne by the exporter/seller in Brazil and all
import related costs to be borne by the importer/buyer in Egypt.
[1:24:14 AM] bisher bayzid: PAYMENT BY LETTER OF CREDIT 100% AT SIGHT AGAINST SHIPPING DOCUMENTS
PLEASE SEND YOUR BEST OFFER FOR FURTHER PROCEEDINGS.